Derelict 1.2 Official release announcementSubmitted by Earok on Mon, 05/18/2009 - 19:32
After receiving confirmation that the notorious "black screen" bug is fixed, finally, and a lot later then I thought, Derelict 1.2 is finally out.
Thanks to everyone who helped me make the best version yet of my most ambitious game ever a reality:
- Sam Jeffreys for his ongoing support for my projects since 2006.
- Philip Truax, Jim Harkins, Justin Deuel and Guilherme Chirinéa for their patience and help with the the "black screen" bug.
- Also Mark Sibly for pointing me in the right direction for finding that bug.
- Stephen Knightly, Joshua Smythe, Matthew Gatland and Matthew Griffith for their kind words and advice.
- Krystian Krewniak for his new song.
- The crew of caiman.us and curlysworldoffreeware.com, who wrote the reviews inspiring me to make a new version.
- Zanguusu for posting Derelict videos on youtube.
- Finally, Kirsty Win for giving me the time I needed to work on the game. Love you babe.
If I have missed/misspelled your name, I'm awfully sorry and I'll correct this later.
Well, I'm off now. Expect a post on my future projects very soon.