Untouchables SESubmitted by Earok on Thu, 04/13/2017 - 21:26
Untouchables is a fairly typical movie tie in, with a range of different gameplay styles representing various scenes from the film.
- Dark Atari ST palette fixed
- Both SFX and Music on all levels except 2
- Difficulty tweak on level 3: All alleys have 5 more seconds
- F10 cheat always enabled - press F10 at main menu to skip level
CD32 version controls (may be unreliable, real keyboard recommended)
- BLUE = Enter (High Score)
- GREEN = Select SFX+Music or Music
- YELLOW = Skip level (From title screen)
- PLAY = Pause
WARNING: From level 3 onward, the game is very unreliable on faster Amigas. Stock A500, CD32 or A1200 recommended.
NOTE: Dying on a level means that you replay from that level, not from the beginning of the game. This is not changed from how the original game functioned.